Category:Travel West Midlands (bus company)
English: Travel West Midlands was the brand used by West Midlands Travel Ltd from 1996 until a rebranding in 2008. It involved changing the fleetname to Travel West Midlands and altering the logo from an explicit 'WM' to one implied by the space left inbetween two pairs of triangles. Accompanying the rebranding was a gradual livery change from the largely blue and silver scheme with red relief in simple horizontal layouts used by TWM, to one using blue, red and white, but in more equal ratios. The exact scheme varied over time, applied as both diagonal and wavy schemes. A final scheme which featured just red and white in two large diagonals, was later adapted to become the National Express West Midlands livery.
Media in category "Travel West Midlands (bus company)"
The following 85 files are in this category, out of 85 total.
- A2Z Travel 111 C605 LFT.jpg 250 KB
- Bus img 5191 (16331457661).jpg 1.74 MB
- Bus img 5192 (16332359622).jpg 1.61 MB
- Bus img 8780 (16126503959).jpg 2.21 MB
- Bus img 8783 (16286889796).jpg 1.77 MB
- Bus img 8785 (15692954953).jpg 1.93 MB
- Bus img 8790 (16310917781).jpg 1.29 MB
- Bus img 8803 (16125329838).jpg 1.42 MB
- Bus img 8817 (16126509569).jpg 1.86 MB
- Bus img 8818 (16125129928).jpg 1.83 MB
- Bus WM Doridge 2.png 4.59 MB
- Bus WM Doridge3.png 4.16 MB
- Bus WM Doridge4.png 3.99 MB
- Bus WM Doridge5.png 4.01 MB
- LH4188.jpg 7 KB
- Travel WM busses mk1.JPG 1.82 MB
- WM Bus (8532047374).jpg 331 KB