Category:Trinity Church Cemetery (Hamilton Heights)(Redirected from Category:Trinity Church Cemetery (Riverside Drive))
The Trinity Church Cemetery in the Hamilton Heights neighborhood of Upper Manhattan is located between West 153rd Street and West 155th Street and between Riverside Drive and Amsterdam Avenue, with Broadway passing through it between. The land was originally part of John James Audubon's estate. The cemetery was opened in 1842 when Trinity Church ran out of space in the cemetery at 74 Trinity Place. The grounds were designed by architect James Renwick Jr., and included the Chapel of the Intercession, now a separate church in its own right. (Source: )
Media in category "Trinity Church Cemetery (Hamilton Heights)"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Grave at Trinity Churchyard in New York, New York - Stierch.jpg 768 × 1,024; 195 KB
- Trinity Cemetery Caretaker's House.jpg 3,660 × 3,056; 2.62 MB
- Trinity Church Cemetery & Mausoleum.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 2.93 MB
- Trinity Church Cemetery Caretaker's House 153 jeh.jpg 2,412 × 1,656; 581 KB
- Trinity Church Cemetery Mausoleum 155 jeh.JPG 3,072 × 2,304; 1.12 MB
- Trinity Mausoleum 770 RSD jeh.JPG 2,805 × 1,764; 735 KB
- Trinity Mausoleum NW jeh.JPG 4,224 × 3,168; 1.84 MB
- W155 end jeh.JPG 4,224 × 3,168; 1.36 MB