Category:Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church of Manhattan
Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church of Manhattan is located at 164 West 100th Street just east of Amsterdam Avenue, on the Upper West Side of Manhattan in New York City. It was founded as the German Evangelical Lutheran Church. The church building was constructed in 1908 an was designed by George W. Conable in the Gothic Revival style. It was listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places on September 16, 2009.