Category:Triumph (TWN) motorcycles
Triumph Werke Nürnberg (TWN) was a factory in Nuremberg (Germany), that made bicycles, motorcycles and bureau machines. It had the same founders as the british motorcycle company. For differentiation in export markets the company was called TWN. TWN continued to make motorcycles until 1957, then it was sold to Grundig, who only left the fabrication of bureau machines.
Media in category "Triumph (TWN) motorcycles"
The following 17 files are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Emblem TWN.JPG 393 KB
- Fips Standard Prospektbild.jpg 1.53 MB
- MHV Triumph BDG 250.jpg 439 KB
- Motorroller Triumph.JPG 1.62 MB
- Triumph (TWN) 1929 01.jpg 969 KB
- Triumph (TWN) 254B (1938).jpg 4.27 MB
- Triumph Boss.jpg 450 KB
- Triumph Cornet II.jpg 144 KB
- Triumph Knirps.jpg 601 KB
- Triumph TWN K3 Foto.jpg 872 KB