Category:Triumph Motor Company
English: The Triumph Motor Company was a British motor manufacturer. The Triumph marque is currently owned by BMW. The marque had its origins in 1885 when Siegfried Bettmann (1863–1951) and Moritz (Maurice) Schulte from Germany founded Bettmann & Co and started selling Triumph bicycles from premises in London and from 1889 started making their own machines in Coventry, England.
automotive brand of BMW
|Instance of|| automobile manufacturer,|
auto racing team
|Dissolved, abolished or demolished|| |
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Triumph Motor Company"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Hotel-cristal alt 2.jpg 1,396 × 1,014; 475 KB
- Standard Triumph monument, Herald Ave. - geograph.org.uk - 159849.jpg 480 × 640; 281 KB
- Triumph Cars mascott (14101745717).jpg 1,189 × 1,165; 672 KB
- Triumph customised guitar 1.jpg 2,136 × 2,848; 773 KB
- Triumph customised guitar 2.jpg 2,848 × 2,136; 2.81 MB