Category:Tulsa Metropolitan Area
English: The Tulsa Metropolitan Area area in the U.S. state of Oklahoma includes the city of Tulsa, Tulsa County, which extends also into Rogers County, Wagoner County, and Osage County within the larger Green Country region. The U.S. Census Bureau defines the metropolitan area (including Creek, Okmulgee, and Pawnee Counties) as the Tulsa Metropolitan area (Tulsa–Broken Arrow–Owasso), OK Metropolitan Statistical Area, with an estimated population of 955,866 (twenty five percent of Oklahoma's population) as of 2012, making it the 45th largest U.S.Metropolitan Statistical Area.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Creek County, Oklahoma (5 C, 12 F)
- ► Pawnee County, Oklahoma (4 C, 9 F)
- ► Rogers County, Oklahoma (5 C, 15 F)
- ► Sand Springs, Oklahoma (3 F)
- ► Tulsa County, Oklahoma (8 C, 8 F)
- ► Wagoner County, Oklahoma (5 C, 14 F)