Category:U.S. Post Office and Custom House (Burlington, Vermont)
The U.S. Post Office and Custom House located at 175 Main Street in Burlington, Vermont.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
post office and customhouse in Burlington, Vermont)
|Instance of||post office|
|Location||Burlington, Chittenden County, Vermont|
|Heritage designation|| |
Media in category "U.S. Post Office and Custom House (Burlington, Vermont)"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Burlington Customs House.JPG 3,888 × 2,592; 4.17 MB
- ChittCountyCourthouse.JPG 2,592 × 1,944; 2.21 MB
- Chittenden County Courthouse Feb 11.jpg 1,695 × 1,024; 538 KB
- U. S. Post Office and court house, Burlington, Vt (66389).jpg 3,305 × 2,076; 2.94 MB
- United States Post Office and Custom House Burlington Vermont from north.jpg 3,101 × 1,901; 1.71 MB
- United States Post Office and Custom House Burlington Vermont from west.jpg 3,064 × 2,078; 1.37 MB