Category:U.S. Route 1 in Georgia
English: U.S. Route 1 in Georgia is also mostly signed as the state highway State Route 4. The route crosses the St. Marys River from Florida near Waycross and crosses the Savannah River from Augusta into North Augusta.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► Kmart in Augusta, Georgia (5 F)
Media in category "U.S. Route 1 in Georgia"
The following 34 files are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Alma city limit, US23SB.JPG 7.91 MB
- Appling County limit, US1 NB.jpg 4.31 MB
- Appling County lookout tower.jpg 6.42 MB
- Citi Trends, Baxley.jpg 6.22 MB
- Days Inn, Alma.JPG 7.78 MB
- El Poblano Mexican Store.JPG 7.85 MB
- Hardee's, Alma.JPG 7.82 MB
- Homeland city limit, US1SB.JPG 6.27 MB
- KFC, Alma.JPG 7.79 MB
- Subway, Alma.JPG 7.91 MB
- US 1.svg 3 KB
- US1, GA177, Ware County.JPG 5.7 MB
- Valero gas station, Alma.JPG 7.81 MB