Category:U.S. Route 1 in Key West, Florida
English: U.S. Route 1 begins in Key West. The "Mile 0" markers on Whitehead Street at Fleming Street, next to the Monroe County courthouse complex, are well-known. U.S. Route 1 turns onto Truman Avenue, which becomes North Roosevelt Boulevard, then turns onto the Overseas Highway, the only road route to the mainland of Florida. This section of U.S. 1 is also an unsigned portion of State Road 5.
Media in category "U.S. Route 1 in Key West, Florida"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Florida by Piotrus 103.JPG 3.65 MB
- Key west end of route 1.JPG 1,012 KB
- Key West FH000011.jpg 1.21 MB
- Key West FH000012.jpg 498 KB
- Key West FH000013.jpg 684 KB
- Mile Zero Key West, FL.JPG 612 KB
- Night speed limit.jpg 3.84 MB
- South end of US 1.jpg 3.24 MB
- U.S. 1 begin.jpg 3.79 MB
- US1 end Key West.jpg 3.14 MB