Open main menu

USS Panther was built in 1889 as SS Austin. She was bought bs the U.S. Navy in 1989 and served as an auxiliary cruiser (1898-1902), training ship (1902-1907), auxiliary repair ship (1907-1917) and as a destroyer tender (1917-1922). She was designated AD-6 in 1920, was decommissioned in 1922 and sold for scrap in 1923.

Media in category "USS Panther (ship, 1889)"

The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.