Category:USS Razorback (SS-394)
English: USS Razorback (SS-394), a Balao-class submarine, was the only ship of the United States Navy to be named for the razorback.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
|Location||United States of America|
Media in category "USS Razorback (SS-394)"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- RazorbackInRiver 01.jpg 1,920 × 1,080; 1.02 MB
- RazorbackInRiver 02.jpg 1,920 × 1,080; 1.54 MB
- USS Razorback (SS-394) in the Pacific Ocean c1964.jpg 1,063 × 439; 250 KB
- USS Razorback (SS-394).jpg 853 × 1,280; 347 KB
- USS Razorback;0839412.jpg 800 × 633; 92 KB
- USS Tilefish, USS Razorback and USS Charr moored in Vancouver, BC.jpg 1,024 × 603; 301 KB