Category:US Post Main Office, San Mateo, California
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
English: US Post Main Office - San Mateo (previously known as Saint Matthew's Station Post Office).
- The post office is a Mission Revival-Spanish Colonial Revival style post office in San Mateo, Northern California.
- Designed by Louis A. Simon, Supervising Architect of the Public Buildings Administration of the Federal Works Administration, and built in 1935 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA). 
- Located on 210 South Ellsworth Street, the post office was added to the National Register of Historic Places in San Mateo County, California in 1988.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
Media in category "US Post Main Office, San Mateo, California"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Leo J Ryan Post Office.jpg 2,048 × 913; 364 KB
- US Post Main Office, 210 S. Ellsworth Ave., San Mateo, CA 7-31-2011 8-12-45 PM.JPG 3,072 × 1,555; 1.02 MB
- US Post Main Office, 210 S. Ellsworth Ave., San Mateo, CA 7-31-2011 8-14-01 PM.JPG 2,304 × 3,072; 1.49 MB
- USA-San Mateo-US Post Main Office-1.jpg 3,008 × 2,000; 2.45 MB
- USA-San Mateo-US Post Main Office-2.jpg 3,008 × 2,000; 2.08 MB
- USA-San Mateo-US Post Main Office-3.jpg 3,008 × 2,000; 3.24 MB
- USA-San Mateo-US Post Main Office-4.jpg 3,008 × 2,000; 2.31 MB