Category:Union Station (Montgomery, Alabama)
English: Union Station, also known as Montgomery Union Station, or Montgomery Union Station and Trainshed — repurposed former train station, located in Montgomery, Montgomery County, Alabama.
- It was built by the Louisville and Nashville Railroad in the Richardsonian Romanesque style, and opened in 1898.
- The station also formerly served passenger trains of the Atlantic Coast Line Railroad, Western Railway of Alabama, Seaboard Air Line Railroad, Central of Georgia Railway, Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad, and Amtrak.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Union Station, Montgomery, Alabama (HAER images) (1 C, 13 F)
Media in category "Union Station (Montgomery, Alabama)"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Montgomery Union Station postcard.jpg 4,942 × 3,009; 2.63 MB
- Alabama river Montgomery train yard.jpg 4,651 × 3,269; 1.83 MB
- Amtrak Gulf Breeze at Montgomery station, June 1990.jpg 500 × 320; 82 KB
- Montgomery Union Station interior view 1974.jpg 4,755 × 3,327; 1.77 MB
- Montgomery Union Station trainshed 2008.JPG 3,648 × 2,736; 1.71 MB
- Union Station Montgomery 2008.JPG 3,648 × 2,736; 1.88 MB
- Union Station Montgomery.jpg 704 × 534; 64 KB