Category:Union Trust Company Building, 744 Market Street
English: The Union Trust Comapany Building located at 744 Market Street at the corner of Grant Avenue and O'Farrell Streets in the Financial District of San Francisco, California, was built in 1910 and was designed by Clinton Day is the Neoclassical Beaux Arts style. The modified temple, with no pediment, features carved granite ornamentation, including 10 columns, and cost $1.5 million to construct. The Union Trust Company merged with Wells Fargo in 1923, and the building is still the location of a Wells Fargo branch. The building was designated a San Francisco Landmark on August 2, 1981. (Sources:  and )
Media in category "Union Trust Company Building, 744 Market Street"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Building in San Francisco 2.jpg 5,184 × 3,456; 5.16 MB
- Grant Avenue at Market Street, San Francisco, 1915.jpg 1,506 × 1,180; 523 KB
- Market Street and Grant Avenue, San Francisco, USA - panoramio.jpg 5,184 × 3,456; 8.64 MB
- Union Trust Bank.JPG 3,072 × 2,304; 2.12 MB
- Union Trust Building, San Francisco, California LCCN2013630085.tif 4,912 × 4,402; 123.78 MB