Category:United States Sugar Building 79 Laight Street
79 Laight Street (covered by screen), also known as the United States Sugar Building or the Sugar Warehouse, runs from West Street to Washington Street. Built c.1853 in a utilitarian style, it was converted into residences in 2002 by Joseph Pell Lombardi and Van Brody. It is located withing the Tribeca North Historic District. (Source: NYTimes and "NYCLPC Tribeca North Historic District Designation Report")
Media in category "United States Sugar Building 79 Laight Street"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- 92 and 79 Laight Street, 32-54 Hubert Street from Battery Park City, North Esplanade.jpg 3,900 × 2,714; 2.31 MB