English: Uruzgan ( Pashto/; sometimes spelled as Oruzgan, Urōzgān, or Rōzgān) is one of the thirty-four provinces of Afghanistan. It is in the center of the country, although the area is culturally and tribally linked to Kandahar Province in the south. The capital of Uruzgan is Tarinkot. The population of the province is about 328,000, which is mostly a tribal society.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Bridges in Urozgan Province (1 C)
- ► Chorah (6 F)
- ► Helmand River (4 C, 16 F)
- ► Maps of Orūzgān Province (6 F)
- ► People of Urozgan Province (2 C, 5 F)
- ► Urozgan Province in the War in Afghanistan (2001-present) (2 C, 27 F)
Media in category "Urozgan Province"
The following 200 files are in this category, out of 458 total.(previous page) (next page)