Category:Utah Department of Transportation
- English: Media related to the Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT), an agency of the state government of Utah, United States that is charged with maintaining the more than 6,000 miles (9,700 km) of roadway that constitute the network of state highways (including Interstate, U.S. Routes, and certain other related structures) within the state. The agency is usually referred to by its initials UDOT (pronounced "you‑dot").
government agency of Utah, United States
|Instance of||US department of transportation|
|Location||United States of America|
|Applies to jurisdiction||Utah|
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► Interstate Highways in Utah (8 C)
- ► State highways in Utah (5 C, 1 P)
- ► U.S. Highways in Utah (14 C)
Media in category "Utah Department of Transportation"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- UDOT Logo Orange CMYK.jpeg 320 × 83; 13 KB
- Utah Department of Transportation Station 4450 Bluff, February 2019.jpg 6,000 × 4,000; 14.91 MB