Category:Utah State Route 182 (1935-1969)
former state highway in Ogden, Utah, United States
|Instance of||state highway|
|Location||Ogden, Weber County, Utah|
English: Media related to Utah State Route 182 (1935-1969), a former 1.1-mile (1.8 km) state highway in Ogden, Utah, United States, that connected Utah State Route 106 (Washington Boulevard/U.S. Route 89/U.S. Route 91) with Monroe Boulevard (South 800 East), having looped most of the way around the former campus of the Institute for the Deaf and Blind (the current site of the Spence Eccles Ogden Community Sports Complex). While most of the route ran along 20th Street (passing along the south side of the Ogden City Cemetery), the route ran north along a road from 20th street (beginning at the north end of Quincy Avenue) that abruptly, but briefly, turned east before heading north, then northwest, and then southwest to connect with Monroe Boulevard (effectively forming a 3/4 loop around the campus).