Category:Verna House (San Diego)

English: The Verna House at 2476 San Diego Avenue in the Old Town neighborhood of San Diego, California, was built at 319 West Ash Street between 1869 and 1887 in the Second Empire style. Afte the death of its owner, the building was moved in 1965 to its current location, adjacent to the Whaley House Museum, to avoid its demolishment. It now functions as the Whaley House museum shop. (Source: "The Verna House")

Media in category "Verna House (San Diego)"

The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.