|By U.S. Classification of automobile history eras||:||Veteran (1880s–1904) | Brass Era (Edwardian) (1905–1918) | Vintage (1919–1930)|
English: A veteran car is commonly defined as an automobile built up-to and including December 1904.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Early combat vehicles (5 C, 6 F)
- ► Veteran car races (7 C)
- ► Selden road engine (10 F)
- ► Veteran car engines (5 F)
Media in category "Veteran cars"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Budapešť 0417.jpg 2.13 MB