Čeština: Vysočany, Praha
English: Vysočany is a district in Prague, located northeast of city centre. It borders Libeň in the west, Prosek in the north, Kbely in the northeast, Hloubětín in the east, Hrdlořezy in the southeast and Žižkov in the southwest.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Cultural monuments in Vysočany (Prague) (14 C)
- ► Former railway line Těšnov - Vysočany (5 C, 9 F)
- ► Gardens and parks in Vysočany (Prague) (1 C, 4 F)
- ► Hotliner (3 C, 1 F)
- ► Na Balkáně (Prague) (1 C, 7 F)
- ► Transport in Vysočany (Prague) (10 C)
Media in category "Vysočany (Prague)"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.