English: Wakehurst was built in 1887 for James J. Van Alen, son of Civil War General James H. Van Alen, by Newport architect Dudley Newton. It was purchased by Salve Regina University in 1972, where it is the student activity center.
Media in category "Wakehurst (Newport)"
The following 68 files are in this category, out of 68 total.
- Wakehurst, Salve Regina University - panoramio.jpg 3,072 × 2,304; 3.03 MB
- Wakehurst1.jpg 5,616 × 3,744; 11 MB