Category:Washington State Park
park in Missouri, United States
|Instance of||Missouri state park|
Washington State Park in Missouri was constructed by the Civilian Conservation Corps. It features many stone masonry structures built by the Corps, which also built stone steps into steep parts of the Thousand Step Trail. The park is also noted for the presence of several Indian petroglyphs.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Washington State Park Petroglyphs (12 F)
Media in category "Washington State Park"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- George Washington statue at Washington Sqare Park.jpg 2,520 × 3,776; 3.14 MB
- Washington State Park CCC pavilion.JPG 3,264 × 2,448; 6.34 MB
- Washington State Park gazebo 09.jpg 2,456 × 1,842; 2.69 MB
- Washington State Park glade.JPG 3,264 × 2,448; 7.56 MB
- Washington State Park overlook 36.jpg 3,648 × 2,736; 3.9 MB
- WashingtonStatePark 1000 steps 42.jpg 1,381 × 1,842; 1.21 MB