English: Water Stratford is a village and civil parish in the Aylesbury Vale district of Buckinghamshire, England. It is near the boundary with Oxfordshire, about three miles west of Buckingham.
Simple English: Water Stratford is a village and civil parish in the Aylesbury Vale district in Buckinghamshire, England.
village in the United Kingdom
|Location||Aylesbury Vale, United Kingdom|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► St Giles' Church, Water Stratford (6 F)
Media in category "Water Stratford"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Boycott Manor Farm - geograph.org.uk - 347829.jpg 640 × 444; 165 KB
- Boycott Manor Farmhouse - geograph.org.uk - 347828.jpg 640 × 480; 188 KB
- Cutting through the crops - geograph.org.uk - 715408.jpg 640 × 425; 85 KB
- Fields looking down to Shalstone - geograph.org.uk - 469542.jpg 640 × 425; 82 KB
- Road through Tingewick Wood - geograph.org.uk - 393449.jpg 640 × 427; 144 KB
- Road to Stowe - geograph.org.uk - 469812.jpg 640 × 425; 81 KB
- Tingewick Bypass - geograph.org.uk - 393511.jpg 640 × 437; 92 KB