Category:Watts De Peyster Fireman's Hall
English: The Watts De Peyster Fireman's Hall located at 86 Broadway in Tivoli, New York, was a gift to the village of Tivoli by John Watts de Peyster for use as a firehouse. Built in 1898 in the Richardson Romanesque style and designed by Michael O'Connor, it has housed the village offices since the building of a new firehouse in 1986; the Tivoli Bays Visitor Center of the Hudson River National Estuarine Research Reserve is also located there. The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1989, and since 1992 is also a contributing property to the Hudson River Historic District, which is a National Historic Landmark.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
building in New York, United States
|Heritage designation|| |
Media in category "Watts De Peyster Fireman's Hall"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- 2019 Watts de Peyster Firemen's Hall steeple, 86 Broadway, Tivoli, New York IMG 0321.jpg 2,374 × 3,680; 2.13 MB
- 2019 Watts de Peyster Firemen's Hall, 86 Broadway, Tivoli, New York.jpg 3,106 × 3,611; 2.58 MB
- Watts de Peyster Fireman's Hall.jpg 1,827 × 2,071; 2.46 MB