Category:West Melton, New Zealand
English: West Melton in New Zealand has the largest population in the Selwyn District of Canterbury, New Zealand due to a high density of farms and lifestyle blocks. It has long been associated with horse racing (trotting), arable land, and sheep farming. Recently, it has become associated with wine growing and deer farming. West Melton Aerodrome is located in the area. (→West Melton, New Zealand)
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "West Melton, New Zealand"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- West Melton Community Centre 001.JPG 5,552 × 3,688; 6.2 MB
- West Melton Domain.JPG 5,568 × 3,648; 8.99 MB
- West Melton Road Signs.JPG 3,872 × 2,592; 3.96 MB
- West Melton Tavern 001.JPG 3,644 × 2,444; 3.24 MB
- West Melton Tavern 002.JPG 3,508 × 2,456; 3.18 MB
- West Melton Tavern 003.JPG 3,872 × 2,592; 3.12 MB