English: West Orchard is a small village in the rural Blackmore Vale area of north Dorset, England, adjacent to East Orchard, from which it is separated by a stream, and situated half way between Shaftesbury and Sturminster Newton. The village has a population of 3,500 (2001).
village in the United Kingdom
|Location||North Dorset, Dorset, South West England, England, UK|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► St Luke's Church, West Orchard (2 F)
Media in category "West Orchard"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Bridge over Key Brook - geograph.org.uk - 420586.jpg 640 × 480; 135 KB
- Farrington, postbox No. DT11 49 - geograph.org.uk - 1406243.jpg 640 × 480; 69 KB
- Pigs of Crib-House Farm - geograph.org.uk - 619112.jpg 640 × 430; 128 KB
- Mower Lane (Track) - geograph.org.uk - 619047.jpg 430 × 640; 210 KB
- West Orchard from the South - geograph.org.uk - 420605.jpg 640 × 480; 173 KB