English: West Philadelphia, nicknamed West Philly, is a section of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Though there is no official definition of its boundaries, it is generally considered to reach from the western shore of the Schuylkill River, to City Line Avenue to the northwest, Cobbs Creek to the southwest, and the SEPTA Media/Elwyn Line to the south.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► National Register of Historic Places in West Philadelphia (21 C, 39 F)
- ► 46th Street (SEPTA station) (7 F)
- ► Belmont Village, Philadelphia (7 F)
- ► Fairmount Park (20 C, 175 F)
- ► Gray's Ferry Tavern (6 F)
- ► Overbrook, Philadelphia (2 C, 5 F)
- ► University of Pennsylvania (19 C, 79 F)
Media in category "West Philadelphia"
The following 31 files are in this category, out of 31 total.
- 40th-Girard.jpg 2.72 MB
- 40th-Girard2.jpg 2.58 MB
- 40th-Girard3.jpg 2.56 MB
- Black-Bottom-mosaic-2014.JPG 2.86 MB
- CentennialPhiladelphia.jpg 1.66 MB
- Center City, Philly.jpg 99 KB
- Lenapehoking.jpg 206 KB
- Queen anne house.JPG 48 KB
- UCD bike patrol.jpg 285 KB
- Ucity-balt-ave-trolley.jpg 5.94 MB
- UniversityCityPhiladelphia.jpg 2.78 MB
- West Philadelphia Fence.JPG 6.89 MB