Open main menu

Category:West Virginia Schools for the Deaf and Blind Administration Building (Romney, West Virginia)

English: The West Virginia Schools for the Deaf and Blind Administration Building is the administrative center for the West Virginia Schools for the Deaf and Blind in Romney, West Virginia. The building was originally constructed in 1846 for the Romney Classical Institute, and was further expanded in 1870 when it became part of the West Virginia Schools for the Deaf and Blind.
Object location39° 20′ 26.1″ N, 78° 45′ 07.39″ W Kartographer map based on OpenStreetMap.View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityramainfo

Subcategories

This category has only the following subcategory.

Media in category "West Virginia Schools for the Deaf and Blind Administration Building (Romney, West Virginia)"

The following 16 files are in this category, out of 16 total.