Category:Western Ukrainian People's Republic
English: The West Ukrainian People's Republic was a short-lived republic that existed in late 1918 and early 1919 in eastern Galicia. It included the cities of Lviv, Przemyśl, Kolomyia and Stanislaviv, now Ivano-Frankivsk) and claimed parts of Bukovina and Carpathian Ruthenia. Politically, the Republic was dominated by the Ukrainian National Democratic Alliance, a party guided by varying degrees of Greek Catholic, liberal and socialist ideology Among the other parties represented were the Ukrainian Radical Party and Ukrainian Democratic Party (1904). The coat of arms of the West Ukrainian People's Republic showed a yellow lion against a blue background looking to the left. The colors of the flag were blue and yellow.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Media in category "Western Ukrainian People's Republic"
The following 22 files are in this category, out of 22 total.
- ZUNR coa.svg 252 KB
- 4 school Ternopil.jpg 401 KB
- Chortkiv povit 1938.png 129 KB
- Osnovy zakon ZUNR.jpg 385 KB
- PBW March 1919-es.svg 1.3 MB
- PBW March 1919.svg 441 KB
- TeilungenBuchenlands.jpg 559 KB
- Ucrania marzo 1919.png 251 KB
- Ucrania noviembre 1919.png 247 KB
- West ukraine.png 62 KB
- West ukraine 2.png 63 KB
- West-Ukraine 1918.jpg 433 KB
- Ykp-1919.jpg 219 KB
- Тернопіль (270).jpg 4.32 MB
- Універсал Злуки.jpg 94 KB