William Barnett Armson (1832/3–1883) was an architect, surveyor, engineer in colonial New Zealand. A co-founder of the Canterbury Association of Architects, and an architect to the provincial government, he established the architectural firm of Armson, Collins and Harman in 1870, which remained active until 1993. It was one of the two oldest architectural firms in New Zealand. His most important work was the Bank of New Zealand building in Dunedin.
New Zealand architect
|Date of birth||1832 (before 1833)|
|Date of death||25 February 1883|
|Place of burial|
|Country of citizenship|