Category:William F. Dean
English: William Frishe Dean, Sr. (August 1, 1899 – August 24, 1981) was a major general in the United States Army during World War II and the Korean War. He received the Medal of Honor for his actions during the Battle of Taejon in South Korea.
United States Army Medal of Honor recipient
|Date of birth||1 August 1899
|Date of death||24 August 1981
|Place of burial|
Media in category "William F. Dean"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Walton Walker & William Dean in Korea army.mil-2007-07-06-084606.jpg 2,816 × 2,162; 2.78 MB
- General Dean's Kill!.jpg 2,816 × 2,178; 2.58 MB
- General Walker and Lt. Gen William Dean.jpg 449 × 350; 44 KB
- William F. Dean coming back from North Korea 1954.png 482 × 318; 98 KB
- William F. Dean.jpg 541 × 681; 18 KB