Category:William Goodale House
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
|Instance of||single-family detached home|
|Location||Laramie, Albany County, Wyoming|
|Heritage designation|| |
Media in category "William Goodale House"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- The Alumni House at the University of Wyoming in Laramie, Wyoming LCCN2015632808.tif 6,401 × 3,655; 133.91 MB
- William Goodale House East and North.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 3.16 MB
- William Goodale House East side.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 2.72 MB
- William Goodale House front door.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 2.52 MB
- William Goodale House with Cowboy.jpg 2,448 × 3,264; 2.74 MB