Category:William and Nora Ream House
English: The William and Nora Ream House is a historic house in Dingle, Idaho which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
|Location||United States of America|
|Heritage designation|| |
Media in category "William and Nora Ream House"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Christmas after 2 years restorative work..JPG 2,560 × 1,920; 2.09 MB
- Lilacs in the spring..jpg 3,072 × 2,048; 1.76 MB
- Summer during the second year of restoration. The yard is much improved..JPG 4,672 × 3,104; 10.73 MB
- William & Nora Ellen Ream home in 1910..jpg 1,889 × 1,494; 689 KB
- William & Nora Ream original home, Old Log Cabin & family.jpg 1,381 × 921; 252 KB