Open main menu

Category:Wilson County Courthouse (North Carolina)

Object location35° 43′ 31.71″ N, 77° 54′ 37″ W Kartographer map based on OpenStreetMap.View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityramainfo
Wilson County Courthouse 
Wilson County NC courthouse from SSW 1.JPG
Upload media
Wikipedia-logo-v2.svg  Wikipedia
Instance of courthouse
LocationNorth Carolina
Heritage designation
  • place listed on the National Register of Historic Places
35° 43′ 30″ N, 77° 53′ 42″ W
Authority control
Blue pencil.svg
Wilson County Courthouse (en)
English: The Wilson County Court House at 115 Nash Street E in Wilson, North Carolina was built in 1925-25, replacing a brick court house on the same site that had been built in 1855 and re-modeled in 1902. The current courthouse was designed by Fred A. Bishop in the neo-Classical style. The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.


US-NationalParkService-ShadedLogo.svg
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
79001765

Media in category "Wilson County Courthouse (North Carolina)"

The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.