Category:Wilsthorpe, East Riding of Yorkshire
English: Wilsthorpe is a hamlet in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It is situated on the coast just off the A165 road and approximately 2 miles (3.2 km) south of Bridlington. It forms part of the civil parish of Carnaby.
village in United Kingdom
|Location||Carnaby, East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Wilsthorpe, East Riding of Yorkshire"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Bridge Farm Wilsthorpe.jpg 640 × 480; 108 KB
- Bridge Farm, Wilsthorpe - geograph.org.uk - 73829.jpg 640 × 480; 77 KB
- Holiday Home - geograph.org.uk - 1251627.jpg 640 × 480; 44 KB
- Wartime Pillbox Wilsthorpe.jpg 640 × 492; 122 KB
- Wilsthorpe Caravan Park - geograph.org.uk - 1218307.jpg 640 × 480; 97 KB