Category:Wiltern Theatre (Los Angeles)
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
- 1931 Zig-Zag Moderne Art Deco style theater and blue-green terra cotta tile clad office tower were designed by Morgan, Walls & Clements.
- A Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monument, and on the National Register of Historic Places in Los Angeles.
skyscraper and movie theater in Los Angeles, California, United States
|Instance of|| skyscraper,|
|Location||Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California|
|Located at street address|
|Heritage designation|| |
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Wiltern Theatre (Los Angeles)"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Highsmithwilterntheater.jpg 806 × 1,024; 131 KB
- Ingrid Michaelson at the Wiltern, 27 April 2012 (6980127836).jpg 1,200 × 1,600; 474 KB
- Wilshire & Western, Los Angeles (6980127598).jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 577 KB
- Wilshire and Western Avenues, Los Angeles, California.jpg 4,128 × 3,156; 5.52 MB
- Wiltern LG at night.jpg 1,843 × 1,382; 470 KB
- Wiltern Theatre Facade.jpg 1,224 × 1,632; 717 KB
- Wyldewiltern.jpg 500 × 752; 98 KB