Category:Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
- For the related river area, see Category:Dells of the Wisconsin River.
English: Wisconsin Dells, a city of 2700 people, which strattles the counties of Adams, Columbia, Juneau, and Sauk in Wisconsin, USA. Its name was Kilbourn City before 1931. It is named after, and closely associated with, the Dells of the Wisconsin River.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin"
The following 23 files are in this category, out of 23 total.
- 2009-0711-Dells-CH.jpg 2.95 MB
- 631CedarStreetWisconsinDells.jpg 2.71 MB
- BennettStudio.jpg 4.47 MB
- BowmanHouse.jpg 3.36 MB
- Broadway in Wisconsin Dells.jpg 2.25 MB
- H H Bennett Studio.jpg 2.94 MB
- MasonicLodgeWiscDells.jpg 2.6 MB
- OldKilbournLibrary.jpg 3.96 MB
- PegGame.jpg 2.17 MB
- SwissMaidFudge.jpg 3.26 MB
- WiscDellsPolice.jpg 3.2 MB