English: Woburn Sands is a small town that is mainly located in the Borough of Milton Keynes, England, and to the south-east of Milton Keynes itself, near Wavendon. The county boundary between Buckinghamshire and Bedfordshire runs through the town so that the smaller part of the town, including its primary school, is in Bedfordshire.
Italiano: Woburn Sands è un paese di 2.246 abitanti della contea del Buckinghamshire, in Inghilterra.
Norsk bokmål: Woburn Sands er en landsby i Buckinghamshire. Siden 1995 har den vært en del av distriktet Milton Keynes. Den ligger øst for byen Milton Keynes, nær den romerske veien Watling Street.
a town in Milton Keynes, United Kindom
|Location||Milton Keynes, United Kingdom|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Woburn Sands railway station (4 F)
Media in category "Woburn Sands"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Alleyway in Woburn Sands - geograph-1486517-by-Steve-Daniels.jpg 640 × 427; 77 KB
- Public Bridleway - geograph.org.uk - 217551.jpg 640 × 480; 186 KB
- St Mary's Church, Woburn Sands - geograph.org.uk - 218685.jpg 640 × 480; 152 KB
- Turnpike - geograph.org.uk - 1323707.jpg 640 × 429; 147 KB
- Woburn Sands Station - geograph.org.uk - 1323768.jpg 640 × 431; 170 KB
- Woburn Sands Station - geograph.org.uk - 1323785.jpg 640 × 427; 159 KB
- WoburnSands MethodistChurch01.JPG 1,536 × 2,304; 739 KB
- WoburnSands01.JPG 2,304 × 1,536; 663 KB
- Sandy Lane - geograph.org.uk - 218841.jpg 640 × 480; 155 KB
- The Swan, Woburn Sands - geograph.org.uk - 209343.jpg 640 × 480; 128 KB