English: "This structure believed to have been built in the early 1920s, was purchased by Richard Woelffel in 1927. The only cannery in the western side of the county, its roofline was subsequently changed to its present configuration to facilitate lighting and ventilation. The old boiler is still intact on the interior."
Media in category "Woelffel Cannery"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.