Category:Woodmont (Gladwyne, Pennsylvania)
English: Woodmont is a mansion and hilltop estate of 72 acres (29 ha) in Gladwyne, a suburb of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. In 1953, it became the home of evangelist Father Divine, and the center of his International Peace Mission movement. It was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1998 for its well-preserved Chateau-style architecture, and for its association with Father Divine.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
|Location||Montgomery County, Pennsylvania|
Media in category "Woodmont (Gladwyne, Pennsylvania)"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Due South Facade.jpg 6,000 × 4,000; 12.44 MB
- Peace Metalwork introduced by the Peace Mission Movement.jpg 6,000 × 4,000; 7.44 MB
- Woodmont Facade 1.jpg 6,000 × 4,000; 14.06 MB
- Woodmont Facade 2.jpg 6,000 × 4,000; 13.93 MB
- Woodmont II.jpg 6,016 × 4,000; 6.23 MB
- Woodmont Moses King 1902.jpg 600 × 397; 108 KB
- Woodmont VII.jpg 6,016 × 4,000; 6.32 MB