English: The Wright Flyer (often retrospectively referred to as Flyer I and occasionally Kitty Hawk) was the first powered aircraft designed and built by the Wright brothers. It was the first successfully flying powered, piloted, controlled heavier-than-air aircraft on 17 December 1903.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Wright Flyer"
The following 41 files are in this category, out of 41 total.
- 430-L1-S1 640.jpg 73 KB
- Eugene Lefebvre.jpg 694 KB
- Kitty hawk gross.jpg 10.57 MB
- NSRW Aviation1.jpg 311 KB
- Parseval-Broschuere-E1.png 2.59 MB
- Wright anzeige2.jpg 983 KB
- Wright Flyer 1903 3-view.svg 188 KB
- Wright machine 00147.tif 21.69 MB
- Wright machine 00149.tif 21.41 MB
- Wright machine 00149v.jpg 270 KB
- Wright machine 00150.tif 21.83 MB
- Wright machine 00151.tif 21.44 MB
- WrightFlyer4thFlight.jpg 34 KB
- WrightFlyers2and3.gif 80 KB