Yorkshire is the largest historic county of England. Until 1974 it had administrative functions and was subsequentely replaced by East Riding of Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, South Yorkshire and West Yorkshire.
historic county of England
|Instance of||historic county of England,|
historic county of the United Kingdom
|Location||England, Kingdom of England, United Kingdom|
This category has the following 41 subcategories, out of 41 total.
- ► Views of the Yorkshire country side (1 C, 31 F)
- ► Education in Yorkshire (7 C)
- ► Geology of Yorkshire (4 C, 14 F)
- ► History of Yorkshire (25 C, 11 F)
- ► Local government in Yorkshire (2 C)
- ► Symbols of Yorkshire (7 C, 4 F)
- ► Wapentakes of Yorkshire (4 C, 1 F)
- ► Unidentified locations in Yorkshire (3 C, 31 F)