Yueh Hai Ching Temple
; also known as the Wak Hai Cheng Bio in Teochew
) at 30B Phillip Street, Singapore
048696, is one of the oldest Taoist
temples in Singapore. It is dedicated to Xuan Tian Shang Di (also known as Shang Di Ye or Shang Di Gong) and Mazu
, and other deities such as Cheng Huang Ye (the city god
) and the Eight Immortals
. Owned by the Ngee Ann Kongsi
, a Teochew
clan association, the temple was built between 1852 and 1855 on the site of a shrine existing from 1826. The building was gazetted as a national monument
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Yueh Hai Ching Temple"
This category contains only the following page.