English: Zoroastrianism — an ancient religion and philosophy based on the teachings of prophet Zoroaster ( Zarathustra ).
- Founded before the 6th century BCE in the Greater Iran region, it served as the 'state religion' for a significant portion of the Persian people through the early 4th century CE, during the Ancient Persian Empires.
- Zoroastrianism, still practiced, was formerly among the world's largest Religions and spiritual faiths.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► Zoroastrianism and women (1 C)
- ► Zoroastrian buildings (7 C, 20 F)
- ► Zoroastrian cemeteries (4 C, 2 F)
- ► Daevas (2 C, 25 F)
- ► Iskodar (1 F)
- ► Jamshid (1 C, 5 F)
- ► Zoroastrian rituals (2 C, 11 F)
- ► Zoroastrian symbols (2 C, 2 F)
- ► Zoroastrian writers (1 C)
Pages in category "Zoroastrianism"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Zoroastrianism"
The following 24 files are in this category, out of 24 total.