Return to "Mausoleums" page.
- Oppose i oppose to the rename. We don't need the latin word. Sterkebaktalk 16:05, 29 October 2008 (UTC)
- Neutral When looking in all sorts of dictionaries, it is not clear if in English, Mausoleums or Mausolea is the preferred plural. So far, I have not seen a compelling argument to change. --Foroa (talk) 18:32, 29 October 2008 (UTC)
- Oppose I am generally in favour of correct latin, but in this case we should follow the principle of least astonishment. /B****n (talk) 06:50, 3 November 2008 (UTC)
- Oppose While I have a Latin background and would favor such a rename, I have the following comments:
- It does not seem realistic to expect from the many people with a native language that is not related to English to have this additional latin background
- There are 18 countries with a "Mausoleums in xxx" category showing a wide acceptance of the name. Such a world-wide rename request should be handled at COM:CFD and announced in the village pump, not by a simple move request. --Foroa (talk) 07:16, 3 November 2008 (UTC)