Open main menu

Wikimedia Commons β

Category talk:Through truss bridges

I am not a civil engineer — is a "Truss bridge" the same as a "Through truss bridge" (in German probably "Trägerbrücke" or "Durchlaufträgerbrücke", respectively)? If so, these two categories should be united, or should they not? — Nol Aders 02:20, 16 November 2005 (UTC)

Return to "Through truss bridges" page.