|ボットの方針 · ボット使用申請 · ボット作業依頼 · Changes to allow localization · Requests for batch uploads|
You must now wait for approval from the community.
Requests for permission to run a botEdit
Before making a bot request, please read the new version of the Commons:Bots page. Read Commons:Bots#Information on bots and make sure you have added the required details to the bot's page. A good example can be found here.
When complete, pages listed here should be archived to Commons:Bots/Archive.
Bot's tasks for which permission is being sought: minor edits using AutoWikiBrowser, such as removing/adding categories or corrections of misspellings in file descriptions ...
Automatic or manually assisted: manually for the first edits to ckeck, if AWB works correct, then automatically
Edit type (e.g. Continuous, daily, one time run): one time runs (if needed)
Maximum edit rate (e.g. edits per minute):
Bot flag requested: (Y/N): Y
- Ok, here an example on Commons. Do I really have to wait seven days or could I help earlier? Kind regards, --Brackenheim (talk) 12:33, 24 November 2016 (UTC)
- Sorry, but i think this request regarding the upwiz category removal has to be denied for two reasons:
- Best --Steinsplitter (talk) 14:14, 24 November 2016 (UTC)
- Thank you for that information. I was in hope, that there would be not such a problem with AWB ... Isn't COM:Regex included in AWB's cleanup (the function "aply general fixes")? --Brackenheim (talk) 14:29, 24 November 2016 (UTC)
- How are you going to deal with "automatic" spell checking with descriptions that may be in any language? — xaosflux Talk 04:56, 26 November 2016 (UTC)
- I will just fix descriptions in German or English. Or mistakes, which are wrong in every language, e. g. "HIV-Virus" instead of "HI-Virus". --Brackenheim (talk) 00:00, 27 November 2016 (UTC)