Problem med filer og sider på Commons, inklusiv ophavsret
How to reuse our files in other places, like your publication or website
How to contact individual Wikimedia Commons users
Find out about the process, how to donate, and information about how your money is spent
If you're a member of the press looking to contact Wikimedia Commons, or have a business proposal for us
Rapporter problematiske billeder
For all problem reports, please include a link to the images (or pages) of concern, and an explanation of the problem.
Brud på ophavsret
- For quick help with copyright violations or related issues, you can email the support team at: email@example.com *
- To file a formal DMCA/OCILLA request, send it to the Wikimedia Foundation's designated agent.
- For other official contacts, see Commons:General disclaimer.
Upassende billeder af børn
To report inappropriate images of children, email the Wikimedia Foundation at legal-reportswikimedia.org.
Sørg for at inkludere et link til indholdet. We do not encourage community members to download or archive potentially inappropriate content.
Billeder af dig selv
If you find an image or video of yourself used without your consent, or simply want to request removal of an image of you:
- For at få hurtig hjælp, kan du sende en email til vores support team via firstname.lastname@example.org *.
- Removal of media is not guaranteed. Generally media taken in a private place that fail to honor the subject's right of privacy are removed.
Other requests for removal, such as courtesy deletion, do not yet have a uniform policy and are reviewed case-by-case.
Report issues with the site or users
- To report problematic user behavior and request administrator action (for issues other than those listed above), you can email email@example.com * or post a message at the administrators' noticeboards.
* This is an informal but fast and discreet contact provided by volunteers.