कॉमन्स:ताबडतोब वगळण्याची पात्रता
ह्या पानावर विकिमिडीया कॉमन्सचे अधिकृत धोरण दिले आहे.
अनेक संपादकांनी हे धोरण स्वीकारलेले आहे त्यामुळे अशी अपेक्षा आहे की सर्वजण या धोरणाचे पालन करतील. काही लहान-सहान बदल या पानात केले जाऊ शकतात, परंतू मोठा बदल करताना समुदायाचे मत घेणे आवश्यक आहे. चर्चा पान या धोरणात मुलगामी बदल करण्यासाठीही येथेच चर्चा करणे अपेक्षित आहे.
या पानावर विकिमिडीया कॉमन्सवरून ताबडतोब वगळण्याची पात्रता हे धोरण दिले आहे, तसेच ताबडतोब वगळण्याची विनंती कशी करावी याचीही माहिती दिलेली आहे. जर तुम्ही प्रताधिकार संबंधीत अडचणींबद्दल शोधत असाल तर त्यासाठी कृपया येथे जा Commons:Licensing.
The criteria for speedy deletion specify the only cases in which administrators have broad consensus support to, at their discretion, bypass deletion discussions and immediately delete files or pages, which does not mean that administrators are compelled to delete them if there are circumstances that provide for a simple better solution. वगळण्यासाठी खालील नियमांचा आधार घेतला जातो
प्रचालकांनी कोणतेही माध्यम वगळताना ही काळजी घेणे आवश्यक आहे की, ते माध्यम हे वगळण्याच्या धोरणात स्पष्टपणे बसते आहे. जर एखादे पान आधीच्या वगळण्याबाबतच्या चर्चेमधून तगले असेल तर ते पान पुन्हा प्रताधिकार भंगासारखे कारण दिसल्याशिवाय ताबडतोब वगळता येणार नाही. अनेक संपादक/सदस्य अनेकदा संपादने करुन आपल्या वेळेनूसार पाने पूर्णत्त्वास नेत असतात, त्यामुळे प्रचालकांनी अचानक मध्येच जाऊन कोणतेही पान अर्धवट राहिले आहे म्हणून पान तयार झाल्या झाल्या लगेचच वगळू नये, त्यावर काम करण्यास त्या सदस्यास वेळ द्यावा. याबाबत पूर्ण एकमत झालेले आहे की, जर एखाद्याने चढवलेल्या संचिका, पाने जर तुम्ही ताबडतोब वगळण्यासाठी नोंदवत असाल तर त्या सदस्याला किंवा त्या पानाचे मोठ्याप्रमाणावर संपादन करणाऱ्या संपादकाला ते कळवणे आवश्यक आहे.
- G1. Test page, accidental creation, or page containing nonsense or no valid content
- Page contains redundant content that was previously used for testing, or was accidentally created, or contains content that is gibberish or of nothing meaningful. This may also include text placed in talk pages (which has no further history) that doesn't help or refer to the related page.
- G2. Unused and implausible, or broken redirect
- Page is an unused and implausible redirect, or a redirect that is dependent on deleted or non-existent content. Unused talkpage redirects created as a result of a page move and cross-namespace redirects may also be deleted under this criterion.
- G3. Content intended as vandalism, threat, or attack
- असा मजकूर ज्याचा वापर नुकसान करण्यासाठी, किंवा छळवणूकीसाठी, धमकावण्यासाठी किंवा दुसऱ्यां सदस्यांवर हल्ला करण्यासाठी केला जाऊ शकेल. जे सदस्य अशी कृती करतील त्यांचे खाते त्यांनी केलेल्या कृतीच्या गांभिर्यानूसार कायमचे अथवा काही काळापुरते तडीपार केले जाऊ शकते काही काळापुरते किंवा कायमचे तडीपार. अफवा पसरवण्यासाठी किंवा निर्माण करण्यासाठी भरलेला मजकूर ही याच धोरणानूसार काढूल टाकला जाईल.
- G4. Recreation of content previously deleted per community consensus
- Page or file matches content that was previously deleted per community consensus. Repeated recreation of such content may lead to the user's account being blocked. The author or uploader may ask the deleting administrator to restore the file, or file an Undeletion Request.
- G5. Temporary deletion for history cleaning or revision suppression
- Content temporarily deleted to remove specific revisions containing vandalism, threats/attacks, or personal information. Content may also be temporarily deleted to perform a history merge or split.
- G6. Uncontroversial maintenance
- Content temporarily deleted to make way for a page move, or other uncontroversial maintenance tasks that require temporary or permanent deletion.
- G7. Author or uploader request deletion
- Original author or uploader requests deletion of recently created (<7 days) unused content. For author/uploader requests for deletion of content that is older a deletion request should be filed instead.
- G8. Page dependent on deleted or non-existent content
- The page or file depends on content that was deleted or no longer existing, such as orphaned talkpages without useful content, subpages without parent page, and so on. The criterion only applies to content within Wikimedia, and does not apply to external content (i.e. deleted source).
- G9. Office action
- Criterion reserved for office actions. The Wikimedia Foundation office reserves the right to speedily delete content temporarily or permanently in cases of exceptional circumstances. No administrator may delete content citing this criterion, unless they are officially part of the Wikimedia staff. Deletions of this type should not be reversed without permission from the Foundation.
- G10. Files and pages created as advertisements
- This includes only content uploaded to promote goods and services, outside our project scope. Files that illustrate contemporary or historical advertisements do not fall under this criterion.
- G11. Blatant text copyright violation
- Page contains copyrighted text from webpages or documents without permission.
- GA1. Gallery without images or other media files
- Mainspace pages (galleries) that are empty or contain no useful content, such as pages that contain text but no images or other media.
- GA2. Gallery created by mistake
- User intended to create a category, userpage, or other page, but a typo or misplaced character(s) in the prefix prevented the content from being the intended type. In particular, note that the prefix must be in English.
- GA3. User intended to create encyclopedic content
- Page intended to be an encyclopedic article. Articles and biographies belong to the Wikipedia projects, and are out of Commons's project scope.
- GA4. (removed)
- Replaced by criterion G10.
- C1. (removed)
- Merged into criterion C2.
- C2. Improperly named category
- Categories with incorrect names may be speedily deleted after their contents have been moved to a properly named category. If the old category name is also correct, a redirect should be left in place.
- C3. Unuseful empty category
- If a category is empty and is obviously unusable, unlikely to be ever meaningfully used, it may be speedily deleted. Don't apply if the page is marked with an explanation of why it should be kept or if the deletion can be controversial, the category was recently unconsensually emptied etc. Consider redirecting or renaming the category rather than deleting it.
- COM1. Improperly filled or routinely emptied deletion request or log
- This includes Deletion Requests (DRs) that are corrupted or incorrect and cannot be fixed. Or redundant DRs for pages that are eligible for speedy deletion; this requires either formally closing the DR in order to both close the DR and have the bot remove it from the log, or deleting the DR page and removing the daily log entry. Deletion logs are also routinely emptied as discussions are closed, when empty they may be deleted immediately. Note that this does not apply to DR archives, which are separate from the working logs.
- F1. Apparent copyright violation
- Content is apparently a copyright violation, with no good evidence of Commons-compatible licensing being issued by the copyright holder or status as a free work. Repeated uploading of non-free material may lead to the uploading user's account being temporarily or permanently blocked.
- F2. Fair use content
- Fair use content. Such content is not allowed on Wikimedia Commons and is subjected to speedy deletion.
- F3. Derivative work of non-free content
- Derivative works based on non-free content (such as screenshots of non-free content). This does not include freedom of panorama cases.
- F4. Failed license review
- License review concluded that the recently uploaded content is based on a non-free license, disallowing commercial use and/or derivative works. Files tagged by OTRS Reviewers as having insufficient permission, or files tagged with OTRS pending for over 30 days, may also be speedily deleted under this criterion.
- F5. Missing essential information
- The file is missing essential information, such as a license, permission, or source. Such content may be given a grace period of seven days (since tagging) before being deleted.
- F6. License laundering
- Content uploaded via license laundering techniques is a copyright violation. Users uploading in such techniques may be subjected to their account being temporarily or permanently blocked.
- F7. File is empty, corrupt, or in a disallowed format
- Empty file pages are subject to speedy deletion, unless they are being used as redirects. The same is true for files that are corrupt or invalid when viewed in full resolution, or are in a disallowed format.
- F8. Exact or scaled-down duplicate
- The file is an exact or scaled-down duplicate of an older existing file. The generally accepted rule is to delete the newer duplicate, but that may not always be the case, such as when comparing between a user uploaded file, and a bot uploaded file. Note that for very large files, it may be acceptable to have a scaled-down duplicate for accessibility reasons.
- F9. Embedded data
- The file contains additional embedded data in the form of a password protected archive.
- F10. Personal photos by non-contributors
- This includes low-to-medium quality selfies and other personal images of or by users who have no constructive global contributions.
- T1. Duplicate template
- A recently created template that duplicates an existing older template.
- T2. Unused template
- Unused templates (except maintenance/project templates that are substituted), are subjected to speedy deletion.
- U1. User requested deletion in own user space
- User requested deletion of their own user page or user-subpage. User pages that are blanked by the user may also be deleted under this criterion.
- U2. User page of a non-existent user
- User space of non-existent user. Redirects may be created (and protected) for those user names of which the account was renamed.
- U3. Inappropriate use of user pages
- Inappropriate use of user pages. These include user pages that contain purely advertising or promotional material, or those that are created with the intention of harassment or attack. Those that contain gibberish or unrecognisable content may also be deleted under this criterion.
- Older content (>7 days) may be used by external websites and would thus not show up in Special:GlobalUsage.